The "Refueling" of your fleet of trucks, buses or tractor-trailers in your yard or depot during unproductive hours, has many benefits
- Increased productivity i.e. by taking the downtime of driver refueling and converting this time to extra delivery, results in more revenue.
- Increased revenue i.e. as most refueling is done at overtime rates, considerable costs can be eliminated by engaging On-Site Refueling to take over the refueling responsibility.
- Decreased operator labour costs and Increased available ‘tacho’ time per driver
- Elimination of on-site storage and associated inventory costs and environmental risk
- Elimination of misappropriation of fuel
- Increased security of goods and staff as a result of fewer stops
- Premium diesel fuel
- Non taxable off road Gas Oil
- Centralized billing i.e. Single invoicing for all fuel and a single ticket for every vehicle on the yard
- Competitive prices
- Guaranteed Products
- Dual metered trucks carry on road Diesel and off road Gas Oil fuel.
- Customized fleet fuel consumption and billing information - daily, weekly or as required through On-Site Refueling Fuel
- 24/7/365 service
This service has helped fleet fuel managers:
- Eliminate the expense and liabilities of having on-site fuel storage
- Increase drivers production by not having to stop and wait for fleet fuel at retail locations for 15-25 minutes a day
- Reduce the amount of drivers required by making them more productive by eliminating the fleet fueling process