Our Services Reduce Emissions…
With our mobile fueling services, fuel typically spent on trips to and from the service station is no longer wasted. On average, each truck needs to be driven 8 miles to reach a gas station that will accommodate it. Why does the truck need to travel this far? When a diesel truck needs to be refuelled, a driver must consider several factors: a fueling station that actually has a diesel fuel island, space large enough for multiple trucks to fit, and easy access for entering and exiting. To find a suitable service station, the total distance would amount to an average of an additional 16 miles roundtrip for each truck to get fuelled.
Every gallon of diesel fuel burned releases 22 lbs of CO2 into the atmosphere. This means that around 60 pounds of CO2 is saved every time a truck is fuelled by On-Site Refueling mobile fuelling service.
Distance travelled isn’t the only aspect that plays a role in releasing unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. Idling time is greatly reduced because On-Site Refueling trucks go directly to your business where your fleet is parked. The fuel burned during idling time spent at the service station is instead saved because when we fuel, your vehicles are turned off. On average, a truck will idle for 15 minutes while it is being filled if there is no wait at the fuel station. Often there is a two to three truck back-up, which causes a truck to be idling for 30 minutes or more before it can even be filled itself. This unnecessary idle time is releasing CO2 into the atmosphere every second.
Let On-Site Refueling Help You Skip A Trip For Savings And For Earth’s Sake!
Our products reduce emissions…
B10 Biodiesel provides our customers the ability to offset carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions generated from their fuel use.
Managing AdBlue can be a real pain, and On-Site Refueling simplifies the process for you.
On-Site Refueling carefully manages customers AdBlue needs.
Our Certified Refuelling Professionals are trained in the professional handling and dispensing of AdBlue direct to vehicles, trucks, equipment tanks, and IBC.
Our fleet is environmentally friendly…
At On-Site Refueling, we strive to deliver as many green fuels and products while at the same time, use emissions reducing products in our own fleets to help minimise our carbon footprint. To this effect we have purchased new environmentally friendly fleet and vehicles!
- Our fuel delivery trucks are equipped with after treatment systems including AdBlue® systems and technology that remove emissions in the exhaust flow.
- All On-Site Refueling drivers are trained on best practices for optimal fuel efficiency that further improves the environment in order to reduce their carbon emissions.
- Our fleet is made up of primarily newer trucks and every truck at On-Site Refueling uses environmentally friendly and emission compliant after treatment systems.
- We recap all our tires. This is significant because it extends the full life of the tires up to 8 years!
In addition, On-Site Refueling recycles the following fleet related supplies:
- Entire trucks
- Used engine oil (used to heat our office in the winter)
- Old batteries
- Used tires
Creating a greener footprint—one litre at a time!