Cut Out Travel Time to Filling Stations
Less wastage saving you money. No misappropriation of vital resources.
Less journeys means less CO2 emissions!
Mobile fueling increases productivity and profitability by keeping your drivers behind the wheel, and not at the fuel island.
The “Refueling” of your fleet of trucks, buses or tractor-trailers in your yard or depot during unproductive hours, has many benefits
- Increased productivity i.e. by taking the downtime of driver refueling and converting this time to extra delivery, results in more revenue.
- Increased revenue i.e. as most refueling is done at overtime rates, considerable costs can be eliminated by engaging On-Site Refueling to take over the refueling responsibility.
- Decreased operator labour costs and Increased available ‘tacho’ time per driver
- Elimination of on-site storage and associated inventory costs and environmental risk
- Elimination of misappropriation of fuel
- Increased security of goods and staff as a result of fewer stops
- Premium diesel fuel
- Non taxable off road Gas Oil
- Centralized billing i.e. Single invoicing for all fuel and a single ticket for every vehicle on the yard
- Competitive prices
- Guaranteed Products
- Dual metered trucks carry on road Diesel and off road Gas Oil fuel.
- Customized fleet fuel consumption and billing information – daily, weekly or as required through On-Site Refueling Fuel
- 24/7/365 service
No delays, no excuses, no wasted time In today’s world of high labour costs, fleet operators are discovering the hidden costs of truck refueling. Thousands of hours are wasted each year when drivers have to travel to fuel depots and then wait in line to refuel. Inevitably, it always seems to be overtime hours spent on the fueling game. Also, the downtime of the truck has to be considered. Instead of the vehicle being tied up at the fuel island two, three, or four times a week, it could be used for its main purpose–making deliveries. Your drivers will start each day knowing that their truck is fueled and ready to go. No delays, no excuses, no wasted time. Traditionally, businesses that operate fleets of vehicles have maintained their own fleet fuel supply in storage fuel tanks or fleet fuel card at retail fuel locations. On-site refueling is when a fleet fueling company comes on your location when your fleet fuel of vehicles have little or no activity and fuels each vehicle where it is parked.
This Service Has Helped Fleet Fuel Managers:
- Eliminate the expense and liabilities of having on-site fuel storage
- Increase drivers production by not having to stop and wait for fleet fuel at retail locations for 15-25 minutes a day
- Reduce the amount of drivers required by making them more productive by eliminating the fleet fueling process
How Our Services And Products Reduce Emissions:
At On-Site Refueling, we value and support green initiatives and believe in the importance of providing the best fuels and services to make our Earth a healthier and greener place.
Hundreds of truck fleets throughout Ireland have learned that On-Site Refueling system of on-site fleet fuelling saves thousands of euros in labour and increases their productivity.
Did You Also Know That By Using Mobile Fuelling Services, You Are Both Helping The Environment And Reducing Your Carbon Footprint?
Read Below To Understand:
- How our mobile fuelling services are helping reduce carbon emissions
- How our green products such as B10 biodiesel and AdBlue® Direct work to reduce emissions
- How On-Site Refueling own fleet is “being” green
Our Services Reduce Emissions…
With our mobile fueling services, fuel typically spent on trips to and from the service station is no longer wasted. On average, each truck needs to be driven 8 miles to reach a gas station that will accommodate it. Why does the truck need to travel this far? When a diesel truck needs to be refuelled, a driver must consider several factors: a fueling station that actually has a diesel fuel island, space large enough for multiple trucks to fit, and easy access for entering and exiting. To find a suitable service station, the total distance would amount to an average of an additional 16 miles roundtrip for each truck to get fuelled.
Every gallon of diesel fuel burned releases 22 lbs of CO2 into the atmosphere. This means that around 60 pounds of CO2 is saved every time a truck is fuelled by On-Site Refueling mobile fuelling service.
Distance travelled isn’t the only aspect that plays a role in releasing unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. Idling time is greatly reduced because On-Site Refueling trucks go directly to your business where your fleet is parked. The fuel burned during idling time spent at the service station is instead saved because when we fuel, your vehicles are turned off. On average, a truck will idle for 15 minutes while it is being filled if there is no wait at the fuel station. Often there is a two to three truck back-up, which causes a truck to be idling for 30 minutes or more before it can even be filled itself. This unnecessary idle time is releasing CO2 into the atmosphere every second.
Let On-Site Refueling Help You Skip A Trip For Savings And For Earth’s Sake!
Our products reduce emissions…B10 BIODIESEL®
B10 Biodiesel provides our customers the ability to offset carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions generated from their fuel use.
Managing AdBlue can be a real pain, and On-Site Refueling simplifies the process for you.
On-Site Refueling carefully manages customers AdBlue needs.
Our Certified Refuelling Professionals are trained in the professional handling and dispensing of AdBlue direct to vehicles, trucks, equipment tanks, and IBC.
Our fleet is environmentally friendly…
At On-Site Refueling, we strive to deliver as many green fuels and products while at the same time, use emissions reducing products in our own fleets to help minimise our carbon footprint. To this effect we have purchased new environmentally friendly fleet and vehicles!
- Our fuel delivery trucks are equipped with after treatment systems including AdBlue® systems and technology that remove emissions in the exhaust flow.
- All On-Site Refueling drivers are trained on best practices for optimal fuel efficiency that further improves the environment in order to reduce their carbon emissions.
- Our fleet is made up of primarily newer trucks and every truck at On-Site Refueling uses environmentally friendly and emission compliant after treatment systems.
- We recap all our tires. This is significant because it extends the full life of the tires up to 8 years!
In addition, On-Site Refueling recycles the following fleet related supplies:
- Entire trucks
- Used engine oil (used to heat our office in the winter)
- Old batteries
- Used tires
Creating a greener footprint—one litre at a time!